Gopher

READ THE NOMINEES FOR THE 2015 BOX OFFICE AWARDS!

There should be a music award. it's dumb that there's not a music award. certainly more worthwhile than any useless worst of the year award.

I agree we need a best original score award and best original song.

Plus a best visual effects award.

Edited by The Panda

Also, are we going to be counting Andy Serkis as Lead or Supporting?  Critics Circles have been nominating him for supporting, although that really seems wrong.

Critics groups are voting him supporting because they did that with Rise, so it's like a carry-over. they're doing it again for Dawn even though it makes absolutely no sense.

Critics groups are voting him supporting because they did that with Rise, so it's like a carry-over. they're doing it again for Dawn even though it makes absolutely no sense.

I just want to make sure I know what category we would vote him in before we do a FYC.  I would certainly put him in my Best Supporting list if we considered him supporting, but im not sure if I would nominate him in lead or not.

• Like 1

FYC

Best Picture, Best Director (James Gray), Best Actress (Marion Cotillard), Best Actor (Joaquin Phoenix), Best Supporting Actor (Jeremy Renner), Best Original Screenplay, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Production Design/Art Direction, Best Costume Design/Make Up

11177702_800.jpg

It's on Netflix so free to see if you sub to it.

Bolded for very highly suggested nom, italics for highly suggested nom, and regular for suggested nom.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 3