rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

If I were to foolhardily/bravely jump back into this venture, when will the next part of Year 10 be there for new films?

Normally, it'd be after Numbers posts his actuals (which should hopefully be fairly soon), but I think we're doing ComiCon again so it may take an extra few days.

I can do what I'm doing DAJK though and shoot you a PM when Part 1 reopens, if you'd like.

In the meantime, while we're waiting for Numbers's Numbers, I'd suggest people start working on their Comic-Con panels. I'd like to get that over and done with fairly quickly so we can get back to Part 1. Naturally there will still be a few days post-actuals to work on it, simply so Numbers has time to do his (if he's doing one), but I don't want to spend too much time on that since I'm sure a lot of people are itching to get back to the game.

• Like 1

In the meantime, while we're waiting for Numbers's Numbers, I'd suggest people start working on their Comic-Con panels. I'd like to get that over and done with fairly quickly so we can get back to Part 1. Naturally there will still be a few days post-actuals to work on it, simply so Numbers has time to do his (if he's doing one), but I don't want to spend too much time on that since I'm sure a lot of people are itching to get back to the game.

Good idea.

I was all set to start doing numbers this past weekend, but then The Witcher 3 (and Netflix movies) got in the way.

I've decided to switch out Tim Burton with Guilermo Del Toro for Thief. Mainly because I wanted to include some actors that Del Toro has collaborated with before in the film. I figured since Mushishi 2 won't come out until Y11 that this would be a nice in-between project for him.

August actuals up tonight.

Looking ahead, I think what we should do is have a rolling Comic Con starting this weekend and going over a handful of days. With a member or two having a panel each day.

Then when Comic Con closes we can shift right into Tri 3.

• Like 2

August actuals up tonight.

Looking ahead, I think what we should do is have a rolling Comic Con starting this weekend and going over a handful of days. With a member or two having a panel each day.

Then when Comic Con closes we can shift right into Tri 3.

That was largely my plan, to be honest. I was intending for Comic Con to run this Friday-Sunday. If people want to start scheduling in advance which day they'd like to hold their panel, that would be useful.

That was largely my plan, to be honest. I was intending for Comic Con to run this Friday-Sunday. If people want to start scheduling in advance which day they'd like to hold their panel, that would be useful.

Saturday would work best for me.

4 hours ago, cookie said:

Is David Robert Mitchell (director of It Follows) available next trimester? I'm eyeing him for a special project.:ph34r:

I was actually planning on using him for Q1 of Y11 but I think it'd work for Year 10.

Edited by Alpha