rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

So much for that Fri-Sun thing. 

I think I'm just going to leave ComicCon open from now until Friday. If you want to do a panel, just do it anywhere between then, but I will be reopening Part 1 on Friday, regardless of whether or not you're done. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rukaio101 said:

So much for that Fri-Sun thing. 

I think I'm just going to leave ComicCon open from now until Friday. If you want to do a panel, just do it anywhere between then, but I will be reopening Part 1 on Friday, regardless of whether or not you're done. 

Fair enough for me

Okay, the Part 1 thread is unlocked, but there seems to be some problem since I can't actually edit the topic post and change the calendar. I've tried sending off an error report, but the Help Desk/Support link doesn't seem to be working either. So I've placed a post on the Classic Conversation thread which will hopefully lead to the Support link being fixed, which will hopefully lead to the Part 1 thread being fixed. The point is, this may take a while.

In the meantime, anyone who's still thinking of doing a Comic Con panel might as well shove one out now.

• Like 2

ChD, we're only going to be opening September and October for now. November films are coming next week.

Also, I should've made this more clear, but I'd prefer people hold off on posting their films until I can sort out the problems with the topic page.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rukaio101 said:

Okay, the Part 1 thread is unlocked, but there seems to be some problem since I can't actually edit the topic post and change the calendar. I've tried sending off an error report, but the Help Desk/Support link doesn't seem to be working either. So I've placed a post on the Classic Conversation thread which will hopefully lead to the Support link being fixed, which will hopefully lead to the Part 1 thread being fixed. The point is, this may take a while.

In the meantime, anyone who's still thinking of doing a Comic Con panel might as well shove one out now.

I'm going to do a couple more Comic Con updates over the weekend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

I'm going to do a couple more Comic Con updates over the weekend.

I'm thinking of doing an extra panel tomorrow night so I'm with you there.

Edited by cookie

On 11/7/2015, 5:08:46, rukaio101 said:

ChD, we're only going to be opening September and October for now. November films are coming next week.

Also, I should've made this more clear, but I'd prefer people hold off on posting their films until I can sort out the problems with the topic page.

Just out of curiosity, does that mean we only have 1 week to submit the movies for September/October? Or do you just expand to November while leaving Sep/Oct open?

2 hours ago, ChD said:

Just out of curiosity, does that mean we only have 1 week to submit the movies for September/October? Or do you just expand to November while leaving Sep/Oct open?

It means that all four months are open instead of just the first two.

Anyways, I am going out of town this weekend, so I will be fully back in writing on Monday.

13 hours ago, ChD said:

Basically, it's like this.

Week 1: You can only post films released in September/October.

Week 2+: You can post films for all four months.

It's largely to try and avoid the big gap of nothing happening we tend to have midway between Part 1.

Anyway, the bug seems to have been fixed, so we are now open for business. I'm setting the final deadline for the 29th Nov (although, knowing us, I expect that deadline to be extended a week).

Don't forget that it's Oscar Season now so try and keep your thread in the FYC up to date. Also, do try and actually get films finished this time. Not that I'm too opposed to sweeping the box office/oscars again, mind, but it's nice to have some competition to stop my ego running unchecked.

• Like 1