rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, rukaio101 said:

Basically, it's like this.

Week 1: You can only post films released in September/October.

Week 2+: You can post films for all four months.

Gotcha, thanks!

There is definitely going to be an extension in the deadline, I should note. Partially because we always seem to tend to have one, but also because I forgot you Yanks have Thanksgiving around about this time. So don't feel too pressured about the deadline.

14 hours ago, cookie said:

I have a lot of university work to do in December so I'll try to get everything done this week.

Getting some smaller films out tonight while I start working on the bigger projects (that I have set to be done by Sunday).

On 11/29/2015, 11:13:58, Ethan Hunt said:

So ummm... When's the deadline?

Theoretically, next Sunday. In actuality it's until we get enough to fill all the gaps. That said, if there are still sizable gaps by the Sunday after next, I'll start preparing fillers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChD said:

Still aiming for this Sunday? Any chance we can extend it for just a day, until Monday evening (UK time)?

I was actually planning on giving it one last week since I've been busy myself with coursework deadlines.

That said, the deadline next Sunday is going to be final. No extensions will be given and any spare places will be filled by fillers.

On 12/9/2015, 7:20:57, rukaio101 said:

That said, the deadline next Sunday is going to be final. No extensions will be given and any spare places will be filled by fillers.

Yeah... about that.

Apologies, but I forgot I was going to be busy moving home on Sunday/Monday, so the deadline won't be until probably Wednesday. I'm semi-tempted to extend it a full week but I'm not sure it would help, considering Christmas. If people really want it though, I'd be willing to extend it that far. If no-one comments, I'll just finish up on Wednesday with fillers.

Also, it would be nice to see a few more Oscar entrants this tri. Certainly I have a few on the wings that I'll post to fill in gaps, but it's a little unsettling that the frontrunner at this point looks to be Phoenix Wright.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rukaio101 said:

Also, it would be nice to see a few more Oscar entrants this tri. Certainly I have a few on the wings that I'll post to fill in gaps, but it's a little unsettling that the frontrunner at this point looks to be Phoenix Wright.

If I can get Life is Strange/The Nightingale going, this won't be an issue. I think.