baumer

Baumer's/Tele's/Chas' 25 films that have brainwashed people into mindless adulation (Tele pg 26)

I feel like I should give an honorary shout-out to THE AVENGERS, because it would've made my list if I had realized baumer omitted it from his. At the same time, I don't want to suddenly include it, because I don't want to disrupt my order.

How high would it have gone?

• Like 1

15. All Rocky movies after the first one

2million_rocky.jpg3_rocky-iii-poster.jpgrocky-4-movie-poster-1020192149.jpg5_Rocky-V-Poster.jpgrocky_balboa_2006_1454_poster.jpg

Cheering for the underdog is fun and exciting. Makes you feel good, especially when it's a pure Americana, working-class story about seizing your dream. Unfortunately, making a shit-ton of sequels starts to tarnish that story, especially when the plots get increasingly convoluted and/or ludicrous just to try and sell you that same damn underdog story again and again and again. This series wandered into brain-death by the 4th one (one of the most absurd tentpoles ever to see the light of day). Then it seemed like the 5th one finally put the series out of its misery once and for all. Alas, it wasn't to be.

How I feel about Tele now:

• Like 4

Well, for some reason my like button isn't working....

yeah i have that problem too, but if you hit like, then refresh the screen, the like shows up.  Really weird

• Like 2