K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

I think some of ya mofos are smoking some weird shit.

Over 70 mil is now disappointment cause it didn't do your expectations. I'm sure the studio arent crying . I'm sure they are giving free blow jobs and vibrators as we speak around the office

There are still two movies to go in this franchise and the OW will count for a significant % of the multiplier, so careful about expectations. They paid an absurd amount for rights & advertising not to mention the budget obviously increases for the sequels due to rising costs. In the movie biz you take what you can when you can now, Universal is running out of Fast being a home run.

[mod edit]. you don't know what you're talking about. i posted gitesh's #s WITH NO MENTION OF [mod edit] RTH and several members replied that i shouldn't post them b/c rth had already given us the #s. is that so hard to understand. NO MENTION OF RTH UNTIL OTHERS BROUGHT HIM UP. understood?

Jesus Christ, are you drunk?

The fact is that both this week and last week you've randomly provoked Rth in your posts; even before people mentioned it. I remember you doing it last week and the week before. And now you actually are calling Rth a pompous prick despite the fact that you claim it's all other people's idolization you're getting annoyed by.

Sometimes I think people on this site take this shit too seriously. I love following box office too, but biting the hand that feeds us and digressing into insults towards attempts to be kind are exactly why I've been trying to cut myself off from this place. This post is fucking toxic. Whatever.

Edited by Tele's Inert Goddess
  • Like 9

Jesus Christ, are you drunk?

The fact is that both this week and last week you've randomly provoked Rth in your posts; even before people mentioned it. I remember you doing it last week and the week before. And now you actually are calling Rth a pompous prick despite the fact that you claim it's all other people's idolization you're getting annoyed by.

Sometimes I think people on this site take this shit too seriously. I love following box office too, but biting the hand that feeds us and digressing into insults towards attempts to be kind are exactly why I've been trying to cut myself off from this place. This post is fucking toxic. Whatever.

I wonder if people get so worked about numbers and messages on here, how will they deal with a office work life, family life, relationship life and so on and so on. 

• Like 3

IM3 did $174m, proves IM2 OW was a relative disappointment ESP for how well the original was received sorry.

Impressive fact about IM3 opening was that if it had TA 3D share it would have opened to 182 million. 

It opened that large with a 40% 3D share...

And unrelated to Rth, but related to Boogie: I've always said if you don't want my likes, just ask and you'll stop receiving them. I give them as a kindness (and I really haven't given any out in a few weeks anyway, except for the Spidey announcement).

You don't want them? Fine, you're on the "DO NOT LIKE" list. I just try to bring a little bit (like I'm aware, minuscule) of happiness into people's lives on this site, because the world is pretty shitty otherwise. I'd be a fool to think likes would change the world for the better, but I do think it's something I can to do try for y'all

• Like 10