Kalo

Kalo's 54 films of 2014 countdown. (Countdown complete #1 on page 9)

So just wondering, if I did my top 50 films of the decade would anyone be interested in reading it? now that I did this? I still really want to. but I don't wanna overdo it, I could always hold off on it, maybe till summer. any thoughts?

Hold it off.

okay. well see I'll give it a little breather at least though. need to see Whiplash and Big hero 6 first. also Just Watched X-Men DOFP again..I think it might be higher.. Maybe even #3.

Just saw Nightcrawler. It is brilliant. I wouldn't say my No. 1 movie of 2014, but still insanely good. Gyllenhaal's character is just great to watch and despite the total lack of morals (or maybe because of that), I still rooted for him.

• Like 2

Just saw Nightcrawler. It is brilliant. I wouldn't say my No. 1 movie of 2014, but still insanely good. Gyllenhaal's character is just great to watch and despite the total lack of morals (or maybe because of that), I still rooted for him.

I'm not sure I would say I exactly rooted for him, but admired his genius, and was floored by his determination to get what he wanted no matter what, I found it one of the most in-depth character study films I've ever seen. I love character driven films.

• Like 1