Olive

Best Animated Feature-2015 predictions

Inside Out

The Good Dinsosaur and/or Shaun The Sheep

Minions

Peanuts

Anomalisa

Yes - I know, I know. Contrary to all logic, I think Minions has a shot due to the fact that the animation branch adore European films (which Minions is - being made in Paris). Weak reviews will make it an outside shot but I think it very well might. I think its chances are worse than the other 4 but better than the Little Prince.

What is the reason that leads him to believe that Minions is more likely that The Little Prince? Have you ever watched The Little Prince?

The film premiered August 20 in Brazil and I can assure you that is one of the best animations I've ever seen. It's the kind of film that really gives us life lessons, just exciting. Without mentioning that the film has parts made stop-motion, which the Academy loves.

I think that The Little Prince is not one of those listed will be a great injustice.

What is the reason that leads him to believe that Minions is more likely that The Little Prince? Have you ever watched The Little Prince?

The film premiered August 20 in Brazil and I can assure you that is one of the best animations I've ever seen. It's the kind of film that really gives us life lessons, just exciting. Without mentioning that the film has parts made stop-motion, which the Academy loves.

I think that The Little Prince is not one of those listed will be a great injustice.

Hi Gabriel, yes I saw it this May in Cannes. Really good film. But in my opinion other films might have a better chance at a nomination.

Hi Gabriel, yes I saw it this May in Cannes. Really good film. But in my opinion other films might have a better chance at a nomination.

Nice! Watched in Cannes? So jealous!  ;)  

I respect your opinion, just weird that you say that there are other, better movies The Little Prince in the dispute an alert, since you elected on your list Peanuts and Good Dinosaur,  movies that have not even been shown yet.

I watched the trailer for Peanuts, honestly? Did not attract me at all, I did not find funny may even surprise, but for now ... Since the trailer for Good Dinosaur really liked it.

Inside Out still has a great chance at winning I'd say; not just because of how incredible it is, but of how much of an impact it had. It's still going to be in people's minds by the time 2016 comes around.

Then again, I would have said the same for the LEGO Movie last year...