baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

Anyone that is outside of the top ten after week one, you might as well quit the game.  There is no chance to make up the ground.

• Like 9

Thanks for doing the scoring Jajang

But I counted up my score for Week 1 based on your answer key and I think I got 18k?

PM's guys.....please.....any scoring discrepencies, especially for a guest scorer, please keep them by pm.

is there going to be a make up question for Pre pre questions?

We'll figure something out.  Can't promise right now.

Announcement:

The game is now over.  I'm shutting it down.

I'd like to congratulate myself for winning the game.  See you all next year.

:rofl:

• Like 13

Can we have a user vote on being allowed to post in the other topics? I think it's really dumb that we can't discuss the information we're being given in the thread dedicated to that topic. All of my posts have been on topic in the correct discussion thread and yet I've had posts deleted. Jajang is fine with discussion and it's his thread. Laguy I'm sure is fine with it too. Let's leave everything how it's been and not go overboard with the mod policing. I'd think most users would agree with me.

• Like 1