CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

There's that Blake Lively and wait is that Harrison Ford thing that looks like dogshit

I would prefer to see Paul Blart 2 rather than that, so that is saying something.

I'm not big on horror films.

Paul Blart 2 is the best thing thing then, yeah. 

I guess there isn't really anything opening in April that would be cool for a birthday. Not curious to check out Unfriended?

I think I can get Ethan's struggle, I have an October birthday, so besides the last two years (I saw Gravity in IMAX and Gone Girl) there hasn't been much to see that's all that appealing

I think I can get Ethan's struggle, I have an October birthday, so besides the last two years (I saw Gravity in IMAX and Gone Girl) there hasn't been much to see that's all that appealing

I got Twilight 4 times in 5 years so I am clearly the one in worst position here. Last 2 years have been The Hunger Games, which is nice. 

• Like 1

My birthday is at the end of August so I get some real winners

Hitman time this year.

I am sure you had stupid fun with Sin City 2 last year :lol: 

Thereby making him still too old for CJohn to prey upon  :ph34r:

I ain't preying on Ethan. Dafuq? Ethan is from the forums, he is family. Family is the most important thing. It is the only one that matters. #FAMILY #ForPaul

• Like 3

My birthday is at the end of August so I get some real winners

BvS releases during my birthday week next year, midnight showing for me  :P

I ain't preying on Ethan. Dafuq? Ethan is from the forums, he is family. Family is the most important thing. It is the only one that matters. #FAMILY #ForPaul

What about Kelli?

• Like 1

I've sat through two of these F&F movies and both were torturously terrible. Am I missing something about this franchise?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Box Office is alive and kicking, but F&F...? really? I'm probably getting old.

• Like 2

I've sat through two of these F&F movies and both were torturously terrible. Am I missing something about this franchise?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Box Office is alive and kicking, but F&F...? really? I'm probably getting old.

Was one of them Fast Five?

Well, if you haven't got with the series yet, you never will. Fast Five seems to be the one where the entire audience got on board with it and decided to go along with everything the series does.

• Like 3