CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

It is already on track to exceed current sample tracking data of TDKR/DH2/BD2 and at least 85-90% of TA, HOWEVER that does not mean 75-91m LOL , it probably potentially put it in mid high 60's

Wait why not? TDKR and BD2 were both 2D, and I can't imaging it being more frontloaded than those movies.

It is already on track to exceed current sample tracking data of TDKR/DH2/BD2 and at least 85-90% of TA, HOWEVER that does not mean 75-91m LOL , it probably potentially put it in mid high 60's

giphy.gif

• Like 2

With such a big turnout for an action movie, maybe TA2 will be dampened a bit. TA benefited from THG being the only big movie of the year 2.5 months before its release. F7 is much closer.

yess suffer aou suffer

Creepy-Laugh-By-The-Evil-Witch-In-Disney

• Like 3

Bullshit. The last FF movie I saw in the theater was the first one. I went to this new one out of respect for Paul Walker, and even my mom went as well, who generally doesn't like to go to the theaters. I am positive that anything north of 40 million is all because of Mr Walker's death. 

That's nice, but your case does not mean it must be true and that's the case for everybody. I'm sure it is representative of many people. But there's no way to quantify precisely why this is going to go huge. The truth is, the scenario Furious 7 has is much different than F6, partly due to Walker's death, but also because of many others. Many of which are a boon to 7's favor.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2