grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

i had a second viewing in IMAX and it was definitely A LOT better! and i already liked it standard format!

Welcome to the forums Nitro. :)...... Theres alot of action and craziness now amongst us BO loving loons..

JP World has destroyed the world and looks strong to take on even SWS  with its legs domestically.. Cant see this missing 540M and looks to go beyond 600M!!!.. Damn

Watch for the copter scene too in IMAX or RPX  Digital 3D. So beautiful, my eyes got teary when they cut in the original soundtrack.

Wow.. To me the whole cast was good.. Everyone seems to be just on Pratt.. Hes great in this, but Dallas and the Actor playing the

Billionaire guy held the show for a min before Pratts Character shows.. Pratts and Bryce shined the brightest(Glad to see her in a big big big comeback film!!)

OMG the chopper scene was just fantastic. Loved it. 

• Like 1

It says Box Office Gold...

Yep.. I hate when he pranks us with fake RTH numbers, hopefully they warn him on that bs superduperm. Folks were pissed , but not more than Noctis, when the  real numbers were just as big as his fake ones lol.

HP fell June 2015 WW Record finally demolished and wow Avengers 1 Record ended by a film many called a no count!! Outstanding!!

OMG the chopper scene was just fantastic. Loved it. 

Like you good buddy before Avatar and Titanic.. Jurassic Park was the greatest movie experience of my life. Nothing came close. Besides possibly the old Indy films and SWs Empire Strikes back.. The copter scene definitely takes you back to that magical moment of Hammond

flying Dr. Grant , Malcolm and the girl in for the first time and when he says my Dear Dear Dr. Grant. Welcome to JURASSIC PARK!!

" Say Again!!"    " WE HAVE A T-REX!" OMG..... Hah hah

LOl Noctis  has arrived lol. Hopefully his lowballing means 30+ lol

It says Box Office Gold...

Yep.. I hate when he pranks us with fake RTH numbers, hopefully they warn him on that bs superduperm. Folks were pissed , but not more than Noctis, when the  real numbers were just as big as his fake ones lol.

HP fell June 2015 WW Record finally demolished and wow Avengers 1 Record ended by a film many called a no count!! Outstanding!!

Guys, it is Rth. He's has over 4000 posts, so of course it says Box Office Gold. Don't believe me, go back to his earlier posts on pg 30-33.

tumblr_inline_nmrcmcNe6Y1rksxnu_500.gif

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely missed this, Jurassic World having the all-time record OW in the US ahead of TA?????? How unpredictable it was :o

I watched it for the OW too and liked it but I didn't expect that at all, it's absolutely unbelievable o_o

The avengers held the opening record for 3 yrs, JW maybe can only hold for 6 mths till SW 7 comes out lol. Never know if JW cn do this number why cnt SW7 do at least $210 m opening.

Is that even possible for a December opening.  

Is that even possible for a December opening.  

I still Star Wars will will win the year and rather easily. But, yeah, OW DOM will not trump Avengers or Jurassic. Could certainly see the 2nd weekend and 3rd weekend records dropping though. I think $175M+ OW for Episode VII.