grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

:)

I don't have a problem with them, I just find them a bit silly. It's anecdotal... sure, of course there are sellouts. But on the scale that you're quoting/pasting them, they're essentially meaningless, aside from just keeping people in the thread excited.

Oh just stop it already with your superior morality 

I never said I was better than you?  :huh: I'm just amazed that its such a big deal. TA lost the record, that's just how it is. But if you want to get technical, they dont win either. either TDK or SM3 is the real weekend winner attendance wise. So does it honestly matter if TA isn't in that #1 spot on paper? I'm just asking. 

You're very bent on Universal "fudging" but every studio does, and Disney is not exception. If TA2 had came around in the mid-200's, don't you think Disney wouldve pushed it over? That's what alot of were expecting to happen anyway. But its okay because its Avengers replacing Avengers? There's still no concrete evidence Uni fudged, and if they did, whats the big deal? It's nothing like Paramount and Puerto Rico part 2 last year.

• Like 2

:)

I don't have a problem with them, I just find them a bit silly. It's anecdotal... sure, of course there are sellouts. But on the scale that you're quoting/pasting them, they're essentially meaningless, aside from just keeping people in the thread excited.

We are going to see great holdovers

:P  :ph34r:
  • Like 1

I never said I was better than you?  :huh: I'm just amazed that its such a big deal. TA lost the record, that's just how it is. But if you want to get technical, they dont win either. either TDK or SM3 is the real weekend winner attendance wise. So does it honestly matter if TA isn't in that #1 spot on paper? I'm just asking. 

You're very bent on Universal "fudging" but every studio does, and Disney is not exception. If TA2 had came around in the mid-200's, don't you think Disney wouldve pushed it over? That's what alot of were expecting to happen anyway. But its okay because its Avengers replacing Avengers? There's still no concrete evidence Uni fudged, and if they did, whats the big deal? It's nothing like Paramount and Puerto Rico part 2 last year.

Yeah I am not a blind optimist.

If AOU did 208.2, I think it was a big fudge easily. 

However a record is a record. 

So do you think JP4's Saturday/Sunday numbers were legit and not fudged from Friday money? I think it's impressive as hell if it really managed to stay over 57 on Sunday considering the NBA ratings were a record last night.

Theres no ?  it staying that high unlike with AOU and the fight etc where eve way under performed,  JW wasn't that effected by NBA or GOT,initial BO tracking data was way above TA (similar Sat)but the end of day result and reported actuals only came in slightly above.

• Like 2

Theres no ?  it staying that high unlike with AOU and the fight etc where eve way under performed,  JW wasn't that effected by NBA or GOT,initial BO tracking data was way above TA (similar Sat)but the end of day result and reported actuals only came in slightly above.

BOOM.

• Like 1

Do you trust that JW's 208.8 is real? lol

I do I think the record is real  

With RTH wise words, I repent Sat and Sunday are recrods,  just with such small margin were legit to be questioned  

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2