jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Cameron's 1 and 2 DOM and WW --> Box Office King of the World

yep and about to be in all 3 top domestic and ww spots lol. Lets not forget all the oscars, golden globes,baftas,saturn awards from titanic,avatar, aliens, terminator and judgement day either. No one is quite camerons equal pound for pound. Hes never made a bad movie! Thats just insane.

speilberg films never got 11 oscars dude, including writing and editing. You must be off your rocker. Speilberg has made more films, but james films still outclass him at the bo. And in terms of quality. Speilbetg has nevet made a film as great as titanic and avatar. Take that to the bank

Oh dear.

• Like 2

speilberg films never got 11 oscars dude, including writing and editing. You must be off your rocker. Speilberg has made more films, but james films still outclass him at the bo. And in terms of quality. Speilbetg has nevet made a film as great as titanic and avatar. Take that to the bank

Avatar ain't got shit on Jurassic park. As much as I love Titanic you can't possibly believe E.T. , Jaws and the other countless great movies Spielberg has made are not comparable to Titanic if not better. Just because he has 2 of the biggest movies of all time does not mean he is the greatest director of all time. Spielberg is the Godfather. No one can touch him not Cameron ( as great as he is ) and not even Nolan who is arguably the best director working today.

lol. Im a fan of steven, and jaws, indy ,ryan as great as they are did not move the world emotionally like titanic did.

My friend, you know I'm a huge Cameronian, but SCHINDLER'S LIST towers above all of that. If you don't think that's a fair comparison, then looking just at popular entertainment RAIDERS, E.T., JAWS, etc all stand toe-to-toe with Cameron's best (whichever you think that may be).

edit: I do like AVATAR more than JURASSIC PARK (even though the latter has one of the greatest action/suspense scenes ever).

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Titanic and and especially Avatar aren't even Cameron's best films. And Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park, Jaws, and Raiders of the Lost Ark are all better than Cameron's besti film, Terminator 2.

i think many of us would disagree. And schlinder lists was nothing to titanic. The fact yu call t2 cametons best work, means yu have no idea what greatness is all about lol. From box ofgice yo film awards. No one is better than cameron. He will have over 250 major awards connected to him by battle angel saga. When speilberg pulls off the number 1 and numbet 2 film dom and all time and they win best picture. Then talk ozy lol

Titanic is realy good film but not great. And avatar was an average movie with beautifull CGI and amazing effect. But story wise it wasn't great not even good..

• Like 1

Nolan cant even walk with camerons,speilbergs,zemekis or peter jacksons shadow. Lets see of nolan can get some oscars and hundreds of film awards and bo of the big 4

Awards and Oscars will come with time. In terms of box office.... Mate he is already there.

Nolan cant even walk with camerons,speilbergs,zemekis or peter jacksons shadow. Lets see of nolan can get some oscars and hundreds of film awards and bo of the big 4

haters-gonna-rotate.jpg

• Like 2

My friend, you know I'm a huge Cameronian, but SCHINDLER'S LIST towers above all of that. If you don't think that's a fair comparison, then looking just at popular entertainment RAIDERS, E.T., JAWS, etc all stand toe-to-toe with Cameron's best (whichever you think that may be).

edit: I do like AVATAR more than JURASSIC PARK (even though the latter has one of the greatest action/suspense scenes ever).

i have to see schindletrs list no way its better than titanic. Titanic is the first mega film to finally tie ben hur gd buddy. Jaws was not as good as titan, but it was great. Termintor 2 is better than jp by just a tad. Raiders a nd indy 3 are sguably better than camerons mighty aliens. And you know and i know avatar deserved as much oscars as schindlers list. They robbed cameron best picture to his ex wife cause of jealously and to finally give a great f director a win

i think many of us would disagree. And schlinder lists was nothing to titanic. The fact yu call t2 cametons best work, means yu have no idea what greatness is all about lol. From box ofgice yo film awards. No one is better than cameron. He will have over 250 major awards connected to him by battle angel saga. When speilberg pulls off the number 1 and numbet 2 film dom and all time and they win best picture. Then talk ozy lol

I wasn't aware Avatar won BP.

i have to see schindletrs list no way its better than titanic. Titanic is the first mega film to finally tie ben hur gd buddy. Jaws was not as good as titan, but it was great. Termintor 2 is better than jp by just a tad. Raiders a nd indy 3 are sguably better than camerons mighty aliens. And you know and i know avatar deserved as much oscars as schindlers list. They robbed cameron best picture to his ex wife cause of jealously and to finally give a great f director a win

If cameron dies, what would you do?

• Like 1