#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

That's what I like about going with female friends or relatives, they can shove shit in their purse.

wear a coat and put it in the pocket? or just take a bag?

or just shove it down your trousers and act like you're trying to hide an erection

When I worked at Quiznos, we used to regularly sneak Sammies (small flatbread sandwiches) and bottled soda into theaters in our pockets.

I think I had 3 of them during The Incredible Hulk.

Please tell me you mean jacket pockets. LMAO at the thought of soda bottles and sub sandwiches stuffed in jeans.

What else do you put on popcorn  :blink:

what sort of a question is this? Why would you smother popcorn in any substance? you just get your popcorn, sweet salted or mixed, and you eat it. it's pretty simple.

Ha. I don't ever eat popcorn at the theater. If I do, I stay away from the supposed butter. That's the trick, Chewy.

Like I said, I don't eat it anymore. That's just greasing the wheels (the fact that's gross is a whole nother issue)

I also know not to eat Taco Bell right before a big meeting at work

• Like 1

Like I said, I don't eat it anymore. That's just greasing the wheels (the fact that's gross is a whole nother issue)

I also know not to eat Taco Bell right before a big meeting at work

On a college football board I visit, the topic of poop comes up a lot. Taco Bell and coffee are cited most often for inconvenient situations at the office. Luckily for me I don't eat Taco Bell and I don't drink coffee. Sounds like coffee shits are brutal.

• Like 1

Popcorn at most places just makes me feel sick. There's one cinema around here which does fantastic popcorn but the rest are garbage.

I only ever get popcorn if someone else is buying it though. I see my films for free and I figure, what's the point in it being free if I'm wasting £5 on food each time...

if I'm really that hungry, I just bring some food from home or stop at a shop on the way.