#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

34.2M is great for Inside Out! Hope it doesn't drop much today. Would love a shock increase.

I think Redfirebird said that Inside Out Tuesday numbers were add to the Friday gross and was not part of the Thursday previews.  I think increase seem unlikely now 

100m 5 day? What do have the break down. What is your final gross. I can't see it making 100m in five days. 

100 million in five days is a long shot. But so was Jurassic World doing 209 million in three days. For Terminator Genisys to do 100 million. It would have to do something like this.

Tuesday/Wednesday-24 million(5-6 million pre shows)

Thursday-17 million

Friday-23 million

Saturday-17 million(usual 4th of July drop) 

Sunday-19 million

That would put on pace to do between 180-200 million. It's not likely, but far from impossible.

Edited by gb0708
  • Like 1

I think Redfirebird said that Inside Out Tuesday numbers were add to the Friday gross and was not part of the Thursday previews.  I think increase seem unlikely now 

Becomes more difficult for sure, especially knowing now that the Tuesday shows weren't in a tiny number of theaters. But it's not impossible to have something close to flat or maybe increase today. WOM is awesome after all, so you never know.

• Like 1

According to Kylin Zhang JW only dropped about 15% from Saturday to Saturday in Hong Kong, and once again rth and heretic are calling for a 2nd weekend drop of under 40% in the UK, where it opened to $30.2 million.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 2

So we still don't known which movie is gonna win the weekend :ph34r:

It's really gonna be JW, even if not by some massive margin. If you take out the Thursday and Tuesday previews grosses IO barely grossed more than JW yesterday, and IO will be more frontloaded because it's the OW and FD helps action and sci-fi films more than it does kids films.

It's really gonna be JW, even if not by some massive margin. If you take out the Thursday and Tuesday previews grosses IO barely grossed more than JW yesterday, and IO will be more frontloaded because it's the OW and FD helps action and sci-fi films more than it does kids films.

Not sure about that....

• Like 1

Hmmmm... I definitely think there gonna end up within 5M of each other. Probably closer

• Like 1