#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Your timing was pretty good. Between Steve Mason pwning Nikki on opening night, the 8% Sunday hold, the troll $25m Monday coming so close to the actual number, and epic weekdays...it was very memorable.

I didn't posted much back then and I changed my name a few times. Yeah, fun times.

Without Kal we wouldn't have Chewy's signature. That and the memories from Summer 2006.

Lol, I was never on the BOM forums, but Kal sounds like he was even crazier back then, then he was now. GAWD! 

Edited by Insidearcher

Baumer could shed some light on this one. What was the big war in the early 2000's that caused the mass migration from BOM to KJ? Was it LOTR fans that were driving everyone away?

I think it was DMC vs Superman.

Baumer could shed some light on this one. What was the big war in the early 2000's that caused the mass migration from BOM to KJ? Was it LOTR fans that were driving everyone away?

I call that period "The Rise of Impact".

Dark times they were. 

• Like 1

Ethaaaan, whyyyyyyyyyyyy. Aren't things good enough for you right now? I honestly can't understand half of what Kal says anyway :lol:

I can't understand a lot of what he says either, I just like to play along with the nonsense he types.  :lol:

• Like 1

I miss those nights when me Captain Jack, and Supes would just control the discussion in the weekend numbers threads from last Summer

That sounds awful. It was probably during the night so I never witnessed much of it anyway :lol: Captain Jack hasn't posted much either, am I right?
  • Like 1

I think it was DMC vs Superman.

Hmmm...not sure. I thought KJ was already well established by then. I believe I started posting at BOM during DMC's run. Wish so very much that I was a bit older and could have been following a lot closer during Titanic's run. It would have been like following Avatar on steroids.

First big run I remember following was SM1. $100m in opening weekend was equal to $100m in second weekend today. Truly jawdropping and then the second weekend hold was just incredible too. I really did think SM1 was going to beat Titanic but it wasn't meant to be.

• Like 2

That sounds awful. It was probably during the night so I never witnessed much of it anyway :lol: Captain Jack hasn't posted much either, am I right?

He goes under the name Rexy now, and ever since JW broke out big , he's been posting a bit more often now, on the forums. 

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1