#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Ted 2 should take some of it's audience away, maybe not too much, but at this point, I'm pretty sure it'll have some kind of effect, so I don't think a 50%+ drop next weekend is entirely out of the question. 

You mean like IO taking its family audience? ;)

Not convinced JP4 drops that much.

I can see it dropping from 48-53%, which is fine because I see Inside Out dropping from 41-45%. Regardless the latter should be on top, but I'd be cool with them both making 50M

I had to sit through that goddamn trailer twice yesterday. :angry:

I got no Minions trailer at Inside Out.

O5wvtac.gif

Yeah, I think Pixar can be happy with that record. They are going to hold onto it for a very long time, maybe even longer than Day After Tomorrow.

They kinda just stumbled into the record too; I can't see anything topping it anytime soon... or maybe ever tbh

• Like 1

981 million globally in two weeks. Anything you can say doesn't matter at all at this point, this is pretty much the biggest movie of the summer. This is the Jurassic World, we're just living in it

$981 MILLION

CRUMBLE BEFORE IT!!!!

Is this for real? Is it really that high?

Yeah, pretty sure that'll happen.

Inside Out - 50.991M (-44%)

Jurassic World - 48.969M (-52%)

I'm thinking 37.5% drop for IO, 42% drop for JW. Deflated Sunday due to no FD bump, WOM and minimal competition its 2nd weekend should help. 

$55 million for IO, $65 million for JW (from $106-108 million 2nd weekend), and $70 million for Ted 2. 

Not to mention JW could very well end up increasing to $107-109 million in actuals. So its 3rd weekend should be above $50 million. 

Edited by mahnamahna