#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I don't know about that, Tree seems to hold a pretty big grunge against Pixar, so it's possible, but maybe not, I dunna.

Tree isn't on baumer levels with Pixar she just thinks its overrated. She really likes sever lay of their films

I was so glad I was wearing some 3D glasses during Up and Toy Story 3.

In a dark theater with 3D glasses, no one can see you cry.

If that's the case, then Inside Out will leave you in tears, and I don't think you'll have 3D glasses to hide them this time. 

Edited by Insidearcher

On 6/21/2015 at 2:45 PM, Ethan Hunt said:

Tree isn't on baumer levels with Pixar she just thinks its overrated. She really likes sever lay of their films

Yeah, I just thought her whole "Up is for people who think they're intelligent" thing, was just going a bit far. Tree is definitely not as bad as Baumer, when it comes to Pixar hate. She actually likes both Toy Story and Monsters Inc, and enjoys certain aspects of their other films, whereas Baumer only enjoys Toy Story, and pretty much thinks that the rest of their films are absolute garbage. 

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis