baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Nothing. Nothing to see here.  :ph34r:

I really hope Ted 2 opens above the first movie at least.

I think it will. Look, people forget what a hit Ted was......

Sometimes sequels though flop, take Happy Feet for example. Sometimes its the other way around, Terminator 2 vs T1

• Like 1

You guys can also use every posted where I mentioned FSoG was gonna crash the 2D OW record and have a bigger OW than Star Wars. Those are all available for practice as well. Feel free to use them :)

Hunger Games under The Lightning Thief?

• Like 2

Telemachos is the biggest Nolan closet fan here. Don't be confused about his threads. 

Yeah, and JW as well. He is still in denial on how much he loved it. 

• Like 3

Telemachos is the biggest Nolan closet fan here. Don't be confused about his threads. 

Nolan upset me with The Dark Knight Returns Rises - just the title was the first part that was messed up about the film.

Then the Wachowski's with Matrix Revolutions

I mean, REALLY!! can anyone close a series?

I am scarred for LIFE!!!

Edited by Mitch
  • Like 1

JW is one of the better summer movies I've seen in recent years. I don't know what I was thinking last week.

Finally some good sense got into your head. :)

I know you are lying and I am still gonna go full Liam Neeson mode on you.

• Like 3

JW is one of the better summer movies I've seen in recent years. I don't know what I was thinking last week.

Here is one for you TELE

I know I am going to see it

"Mr. Holmes" (July 17)

Baumer made a Inception under 150M DOM thread. We all make dumb predictions from time to time :lol:

Never :ph34r:

P.S. I never claimed Ted 2 would make 80M+ this weekend or that Jurassic World would not break the June OW record, never...

Baumer made a Inception under 150M DOM thread. We all make dumb predictions from time to time :lol:

How is Inception under 150 dumb? May have been way off and completely wrong, but that doesn't mean it was dumb. 

• Like 5