baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

@keithcalder is just destroying JURASSIC WORLD on Twitter right now. :rofl:

Truthbombs right here:

If the teen kid character was so interested in creepily checking out hot girls, then why did he want to ditch his aunt's assistant so badly?

— Keith Calder (@keithcalder) June 27, 2015

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

He is trying to become relevant by criticizing the biggest movie of the year. Poor him. 

sometimes these things work. sadly

But, perhaps he is just a disapointed fan

I love how you guys feel that some person criticizing a movie is somehow doing it to be relevant. You realize there are tons of industry people who post their own frank opinions of things all the time, right?

He doesn't need to go on a rant on Twitter about it :lol: 

This Keith guy doesn't seem too bright. If you can't figure out what's going on in JW you might just wanna just stop watching movies all together.

It's called rhetorical questioning, my friend.

I'm with him. The internal logic of the JW world makes little sense.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

The fact that you hate Michelle Monaghan with the fury of a thousand suns makes little sense either.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Maybe people should stop over ANALyzing their blockbuster and enjoy the popcorn or M&M's.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

I love how you guys feel that some person criticizing a movie is somehow doing it to be relevant. You realize there are tons of industry people who post their own frank opinions of things all the time, right?

They're mad because he's picking on a movie they like. Jurassic World is one of those movies that works in spite of itself. Badly written, but directed pretty well and knows how to massage nostalgia.