Mojoguy

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals: IO 29.77, JW 29.24, TG 27.02, | IO Wins Weekend!

Terminator opened in third over here behind Inside Out's third weekend (number 1 again) and Ted 2's 2nd weekend (very good hold for the comedy, a 15% drop). Magic Mike XXL was fifth, it did very well at night but it was dead during the day, and it fell behind Jurassic World. After the OD numbers I am very disappointed in MMXXL opening, it basically did the same as the first. Terminator opened way below Salvation and had a monster marketing campaign, on the same size as Jurassic World over here.

Edited by CJohn

i'm far from a JW fan. like i said before i didnt even like the movie.. but i wanted it to win simply because IO would get into record books with that! now that IO wins it run will be overly forgotten by the next years..

Seriously?

I'm happy it won because that's more money for it, I never cared about the BFGW record

• Like 1

I had no idea Gopher was serious before.  But he really does have numbers.  So I'm happy for him and happy for us.  

• Like 2

Seriously?

I'm happy it won because that's more money for it, I never cared about the BFGW record

how is that more money?

by estimates it was #2 with 30.1 actual might be #1 with 29m?. it would make the same numbers  with whatever spot it came this weekend. 

Edited by Mike Wazowski

Except IO's actual is dropping from the estimate. It going to end up #1 because JP4's actual went down even more.

well, if it was second it would be behind JW, Yes? MMeaning it would've done less, Yes?

well, if it was second it would be behind JW, Yes? MMeaning it would've done less, Yes?

If that is what you meant, then you should have said more money than JP4. You wrote more money for it, meaning Inside Out.

Edited by redfirebird2008

If that is what you meant, then you should have said more money than JP4. You wrote more money for it, meaning Inside Out.

I did mean more money for Inside Out. JW did a number which is lower than IO's number if Inside Out was below JW than it would have made less money than if it had if it beat JW (which we think it did)