Hiccup

CAYOM Twitter Thread

@BlankmentsProductions

Pleased to announce @johnlegend is joining #YZMA! He'll be recording a song for us that show Yzma's perfect little world. #AllOfYzma

@johnlegend will  also be appearing briefly in the film, portraying Theme Song Guy 

@LAger StudiosAfter long speculation and rumors galore, LAger Studios believe they have found the perfect actor to portray Jeff the Killer in Zack Snyder's Y10 adaption "Go to Sleep". Enter Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass, Godzilla).Snyder and Execs have said that the story will be a lot more realistic, including the appearance of Jeff himself, and that Jeff's story arc will most likely deviate from source material."The way I see it, the character of Jeff is a tortured soul who's unknown entity within him constantly makes him want to spill more blood", Snyder explains to the press, "And because of that, it leads others to see him as a soulless monster when in reality, he's just a man wanting to escape and live a normal life". When asked whether or not Jeff, in the movie, will have the same look the original picture of him Snyder denied it. "Not to dis the original picture but it would probably end up looking extremely cheesy and quite frankly, laughable. We are trying to approach the character in a more realistic sense. Though we haven't decided on the final look yet, I can assure that he'll totally different than what you expected". We asked Taylor-Johnson about how excited he was to take he role. "It's going to be a challenge for me as I quite honestly haven't done anything quite like this in my career. I'm incredibly excited but I'm also cautious at the same time. All I can say is that I love the character and I promise you this, he will be remembered for years".

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

@LAger StudiosAfter long speculation and rumors galore, LAger Studios believe they have found the perfect actor to portray Jeff the Killer in Zack Snyder's Y10 adaption "Go to Sleep". Enter Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass, Godzilla).

Why Zack Snyder to direct?

• Like 1

Why Zack Snyder to direct?

Quite frankly Ruk, I have no idea. I think the reason I chose him was really because nobody else came to mind.Just be glad Platinum Dunes isn't the studio behind this movie. Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

Quite frankly Ruk, I have no idea. I think the reason I chose him was really because nobody else came to mind.Just be glad Platinum Dunes isn't the studio behind this movie.

Just google famous horror directors or something. 

@EmeraldPictures

We have decided that the movie Sword Art Online will be a stand alone movie and will focus only on Aincrad

Considering what I've heard about the 2nd half of SWO, that may be a wise choice. 

By the way, is it going to be live action or animated like Log Horizon?

• Like 1

Considering what I've heard about the 2nd half of SWO, that may be a wise choice. 

By the way, is it going to be live action or animated like Log Horizon?

I never got to the second half, to be honest. Once it was over and they moved on to another game, I was like 'meh, well this isn't what I want anymore' and just stopped. It's going to be live action, but that means I will avoid some 'boss fights' that appear in the novel/anime since those would look just weird on the big screen. I'll try keep most of the action in, but I'm going to try and focus more on the characters and the relationship between the mains. That's what I loved most at it.

• Like 1

@BlankmentsProductions

@DavidHenrie has quite a hatedom. We don't understand

If @DavidHenrie ever needs a job, we'll be there for him

Hail @DavidHenrie

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1