Hiccup

CAYOM Twitter Thread

@EdwardNadny

Don't typically talk about other studios' films but just went a test screening of Cybernetic 7...

@EdwardNadny

Let's just say I'm happy we delayed Area 142 to Year 10. #Year9BestAnimatedFeature

• Like 1

@EdwardNadny

Don't typically talk about other studios' films but just went a test screening of Cybernetic 7...

@EdwardNadny

Let's just say I'm happy we delayed Area 142 to Year 10. #Year9BestAnimatedFeature

@CookiePictures

@EdwardNadny Challenge accepted.

• Like 1

@Hunt_Pictures

The Offical plot synopis of Nenerending:

As time goes on things change, it's a fact. After the five month period where Earth experienced an unusually large number of catastrophic disasters, there are three known living human. All teenagers Josh(Lerman), Anthony(Butterfield), and Destiny(Lynch). The three shares the unique ability to control or create things using there minds. Together they try and discover what is really going on.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

@SPSStudios

@Hunt_Pictures You may want to invest in a spell checker.

@SPSStudios

Full Cybernetic 7 Soundtrack to be released alongside the film. #Y9BestOriginalSoundtrack

• Like 2

@BlankmentsProductions

To apologize for the delay to Q4, enjoy the full cast announcement of Hateful Eight Redux, via official opening credits!

@BlankmentsProductions

Please note that this is a temp score, used originally on Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds!

Dat $200 million spent on cast alone

... the budget's going to be either 125M or 150M. Note how the two leads are easily the least known actors, and besides them, none of the main actors are that expensive besides Sandra Bullock, who I can imagine taking a paycut for being a supporting character in a Tarantino film. I mean, the actual film itself isn't gonna be as expensive as Django since it's contemporary. :)