CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

...it's still has won records. Highest original IP OW is a record. Highest second-place OW is a record. The film has broken records. Period. You can't just say "well fuck this it's shit because it hasn't won anything worthy"... like you're just playing to the same exact level. Don't do that.

Umm, he wanted IO to "win" against F7 and JW so I'm assuming he meant win by making the kind of records that they made. I'm not downplaying the achievements of IO. It's done great for what it is, an original Pixar animated movie. But the whole direct comparison of IO to JW and F7 in terms of box office records and "winning" is silly. I think we can all agree on that.

My bad, I should have said *all time box office greats. Yes I do acknowledge that there's a difference between "all time greats" and "all time box office greats"

+1

(i am out of likes)

Umm, he wanted IO to "win" against F7 and JW so I'm assuming he meant win by making the kind of records that they made. I'm not downplaying the achievements of IO. It's done great for what it is, an original Pixar animated movie. But the whole direct comparison of IO to JW and F7 in terms of box office records and "winning" is silly. I think we can all agree on that.

Okay, then you might want to better phrase stuff like:

And yeah.. Win what exactly? It's made zero records and will soon slip into oblivion. The definition of mediocre.

Shrek 2, which I didn't like is better than Toy Story 3.

How to Train your Dragon is better than TS3

Most animated films are better than TS3.

Now I'm not a fan of Toy Story 3... But I'm really not a fan of How to Train Your Dragon

toy story 3 is better than titanic put 'em up baumer

What an absolutely absolutely stupid fucking retarded thing to say.

You're delightful.  

anigif_original-grid-image-17870-1421167

Is it naughty to bring MoS into this discussion?

I rather watch Batman & Robin than subject myself to Man of Steel again. At least B&R is less drab to look at.

Inb4 Kevin Coster

Edited by C00k13