grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/17-7/19 | Ant-Man 57.23M DEMOLISHING , Minions 49.27M TOXIC WOM, TW 30.1M,IO 11.54M, JW 11.45M CRUMBLING

I don't read the books but I hated how the season turned out. I'm so glad the show can do its own thing now. The plot needs to progress.

Normally I'm all for this but the more they strayed from the books this season the worse the show got.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

George R.R. Martin laughs at your measly hope.

The ending of the show is gonna piss of so many people when they realize all the good guys die. 

The new Apes series is damn good, but is it supposed to be a trilogy? I'm guessing it will keep going beyond 3 movies so they can continue building that audience (especially overseas markets).

It's being designed as a trilogy, but they have said they will do more Apes films after WAR. (Not using the current storyline)

So the next film will end Caesar's journey, and the future ones will have different characters.

I need a gif of Triple H saying HUGE from tonight's RAW to use here from now on :lol:

What do you mean, "the end of the show"? :ph34r:

What do you mean, the show is never gonna end?  :mellow:

I will never forget when Comedy Central reran the movie-format compilation of the GOT episodes of South Park right before season 5 started, and one of the commercial breaks had the GOT season 5 ad finally promising the dragons.

I don't watch GOT, so I have no idea if the dragons actually showed up.

Edited by TServo2049

If they're gonna nominate Emilia Clarke they may as well nominate Kitsch.

Emilia Clarke got worse with each season. It may also be because her character has had literally no growth or anything to do since season 2. They are literally keeping her story on pause until she finally goes into battle with the dragons to claim the throne.

• Like 1

I can't wait for next year to see Kitsch and Vaughn nominated for best supporting actors for True Detective  :ph34r:

Kitsch was good enough in FNL to not have that sound preposterous

Emilia Clarke got worse with each season. It may also be because her character has had literally no growth or anything to do since season 2. They are literally keeping her story on pause until she finally goes into battle with the dragons to claim the throne.

Someone on IMDB said that their spouse once asked 'Is she blind?' when watching her in Season 4 and I can't take her seriously at all now.

tumblr_inline_mkcq0cAn8L1qz4rgp.jpg

• Like 1