grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Pigeon won't be for everyone! But it was completely engulfed in the atmosphere and actually cried during the last villanelle because of how perfectly it tied everything together

and the theme is quite relevant as a selfish, college aged student.

The only horror films I've seen this year are the Lazarus Effect and Insidious 3 and I even got scared from those. I had nightmares that night and kept checking under my bed and behind doors to see if Olivia Wilde was hiding somewhere with her black eyes. >.<

261AD70C00000578-0-image-a-55_1424931846

If I found THAT scary (considering most people say it's a bad horror movie), I'm probably going to pass out if I see Babadook or It Follows but I guess it's worth a shot.

Edited by scoobysaurus
  • Like 1

it wasn't so much the plan that bothered me (they were desperate, I could understand that) but that they actually succeeded in "killing it" with the biggest screenwriting ass pull ever. I was never convinced they actually defeated it, so the final shot is just redundant and unsatisfying

Why would you assume they killed IT?  That was never implied.  And if it was, I never got that.  It's like the Terminator, it will not stop ever until you are dead.

• Like 1

Why must you lie.

I am not lying  :ph34r: I am gonna dedicate my life to serve my Lord and Savior Christopher Nolan  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

My mom decided we should rent Kingsman because it looks cute... Wonder how this one is gonna end.

All good for family entertainment. Until the ending joke happens.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

My mom decided we should rent Kingsman because it looks cute... Wonder how this one is gonna end.

I was going to after with CJohn on that one. It'll be great until that end joke sparks up some discussion :P

And since you guys were ranking a while ago while I was at a mall looking after an 8 year old (who might as well be 3) my top 5 of the year.

1. Inside Out

2. Kingsman

3. Danny Collins (I guess they're all "tied" for #1)

4. Jurassic World (it has grown on me)

5. Chappie

What the heck...

6. Ant-Man

7. Woman In Gold

8. Age of Ultron

9. American Sniper (2014? I don't care)

10. Cinderella

All good for family entertainment. Until the ending joke happens.

That's a relief... I'll conveniently have something urgent to do during the last few minutes of the movie.

:ph34r: I still thinking looks stupid but I.guess I'll see after tonight

That's a relief... I'll conveniently have something urgent to do during the last few minutes of the movie.

:ph34r: I still thinking looks stupid but I.guess I'll see after tonight

My mom watched Gone Girl last week. Thank god the phone rang...

Edit: I was the one who "was so thoughtful" and answered.

Edited by DAJK
  • Like 1

it wasn't so much the plan that bothered me (they were desperate, I could understand that) but that they actually succeeded in "killing it" with the biggest screenwriting ass pull ever. I was never convinced they actually defeated it, so the final shot is just redundant and unsatisfying

?

They didn't kill it and you were never meant to think they did.

• Like 1

Done quite the opposite for me.

I moved it down a couple spots in my ranking the other day

It's still playing in our theatre and I must have seen it 4 times in full (I dont think I've put the 4th in my list though) and I'm always watching its of it during theatre checks, so the fact that its all around me kind of helps it.

1. the 

2. same

3. fucking 

4. movies

5. in

6. a slightly

7. different 

8. order

Didn't know you caught Inside Out (although I guess that makes sense.) What were your thoughts on it though?

I would suggest you consult someone who knows Canadian law.

It's not Canadian law.  It has to do with using someone's name in a book.