grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

The marketing for PT came off soooo tween to me it hurt. I doubt it attracted much of anyone over 14 like TFIOS did.

The trailer is a joke. Or should I just say the story is.

Laughable really. Random hot chick with dubious acting skills goes missing after one night teasing random loser white boy. TEEN MOVIE. It is its own genre.

• Like 2

Also Cara Delevingne just gives off this super strong aura as that hot girl that is totally stuck on herself and wildly unapproachable. She's like the complete opposite vibe of Shailene Woodley for example. Not the best move to cast her in the lead if they wanted the GA to like/relate to her character.

• Like 3

Also Cara Delevingne just gives off this super strong aura as that hot girl that is totally stuck on herself and wildly unapproachable. She's like the complete opposite vibe of Shailene Woodley for example. Not the best move to cast her in the lead if they wanted the GA to like/relate to her character.

She seems really likable in interviews. She wears a fricking hat that looks like a dog for Christ Sake

She seems really likable in interviews. She wears a fricking hat that looks like a dog for Christ Sake

I meant the way she comes across in the movie trailers and whatnot. She just seems like she'd be better suited playing the "mean girl" so to speak in a movie like this. I have zero idea how she comes across as a person in real life. Never seen an interview with her or anything.

Cara Delevinge is a supermodel in real life. I thought they were mostly cast for cheap horror movies? :ph34r:

The trailer is a joke. Or should I just say the story is.

Laughable really. Random hot chick with dubious acting skills goes missing after one night teasing random loser white boy. TEEN MOVIE. It is its own genre.

CANCER IS A DRAW.

Thots after seeing The Fault In Our Stars: "omg I wish I had cancer so I could have a relationship like this❤"

— Angela (@_angnacua) June 25, 2014
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol, I remember this...what an ignoramus.