Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Trank couldn't have walked out, he was under contract.

Who do you think he is... Edgar Wright? :blink:

He couldn't have walked unless he wanted to sued but remember all those Bleeding Cool articles that Fox was soliciting directors to replace him at the last minute(but could get anyone) that were so strenuously denied by Fox.  I now believe those rumors.

• Like 2

With how weak the August BO is, I'd think it would be able to get $55-60 million even with toxic WOM. 

Of course, I could be way off.  :lol:

I don't know. I just think it will go downhill all the way. We'll see.

Trainwreck will be around 91.3m after a ~6.5m weekend. Will easily cross 110m. Could touch 115m considering it's weekdays are strong too. Made 5m Mon-Thu.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Paramount is the one behind The Avengers. Without Paramount there wouldn't be a MCU. But people somehow give Disney creditarrow-10x10.png for this LOL. Paramount was the one that put Avengers on May 4, 2012. Paramount produced in partnership with Marvel Thor, Captain Americaarrow-10x10.png and Iron Man. Disney had no hand in this. According to all of you the MCU only starts with The Dark World. Because yes, Iron Man 3 was also put on schedule by PARAMOUNT.

Um. As far as I know, Paramount was just a distributor. Not a producer. Marvel was basically a large scale indie studio before Disney bought them.

Oh and Avengers would not have made nearly as much as it did on OW without Disney doing the marketing.

Edited by Eddy BRUSIER Hayes
  • Like 3

Is Trainwreck doing 100M? It is a great comedy, totally deserves it.

I don't see how it misses it with how meh the rest of August is. 

Even with 40-50% drops the rest of its run, it should get to $104-106 million. 

I'd think 15-25% drops until after Labor Day, so $110-115 million is where it should end up.