Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

It's Woody Allen doing the same old shit so if you havent liked Allen in the past you wont like this either.

I never have really thought his "bad movies" have been actually had. Critics seem pretty feeble when it comes to what they like by him.

What's up with all the True Detective S2 avatars? Are you guys mocking it because it is so bad, or do you think it is actually good? :lol:

They all wait the season finale to reach a verdict.

Its happened to me to a lesser extent with Ultron and Chappie.

Reverse has happens with Insurgent though

I don't think the reverse has happened to me yet. I guess it did but it was with a portuguese movie that went from a 3.5 to 4 :lol:

With this summer well and truly winding down (or basically done with), what does everyone think next summer will look like? Some things I think are:

- Neighbors 2 will most likely see a Ted 2 type decrease (not as severe though)

- Civil War OW and total predictions will completely get out of hand here

- Alice 2 below 100M

- Warcraft will open at #3 on OW behind both Conjuring 2 and NYSM2

- Predictions for ID4-2 will be off the charts thanks to Jurassic World which will cause its strong but not record breaking performance (say 250M or so) look like a disappointment

- Ghostbusters will neither be a bomb, nor will it be a 250M grosser

- Tarzan will move off the Independence Day weekend, and may possibly be replaced by King Arthur or Suicide Squad

- Beyond Suicide Squad, August will suck badly

• Like 2

It's Woody Allen doing the same old shit so if you havent liked Allen in the past you wont like this either.

I liked some of his movies. Others not so much. I am always interested in watching the new ones, tho. Edited by CJohn

What's up with all the True Detective S2 avatars? Are you guys mocking it because it is so bad, or do you think it is actually good? :lol:

I have a feeling we were going to be inundated with TD2 gifs in this thread this weekend if the mods hadn't stepped in. They tipped their hand early in the F4 thread on Thursday.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Woody Allen should put some death metal in the soundtrack of one his movies.

Every time I see an Allen movie, I cringe the moment I hear this always the same nice-happy jazz music ... yuck.

Didn't even know Brad Bird directed Tomorrowland. The film didn't interest me from the start.

Disney REALLY needs to stop embarrassing themselves with movies based on rides.

The only franchise that has amounted to anything are the Pirates films.

Everything else flops or disappoints. Remember the Country Bears? :sick:

With this summer well and truly winding down (or basically done with), what does everyone think next summer will look like? Some things I think are:

- Neighbors 2 will most likely see a Ted 2 type decrease (not as severe though)

- Civil War OW and total predictions will completely get out of hand here

- Alice 2 below 100M

- Warcraft will open at #3 on OW behind both Conjuring 2 and NYSM2

- Predictions for ID4-2 will be off the charts thanks to Jurassic World which will cause its strong but not record breaking performance (say 250M or so) look like a disappointment

- Ghostbusters will neither be a bomb, nor will it be a 250M grosser

- Tarzan will move off the Independence Day weekend, and may possibly be replaced by King Arthur or Suicide Squad

- Beyond Suicide Squad, August will suck badly

Conjuring 2 will see a hefty drop from then first one.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

Respect the greatness of Nicco Pizolatto.

I have a feeling we were going to be inundated with TD2 gifs in this thread this weekend if the mods hadn't stepped in. They tipped their hand early in the F4 thread on Thursday.

It was the best thing that happened to that thread and you know it.