CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

That would be the last Force Awakens trailer.

Not even close, IMO, but I am not gonna discuss trailers here otherwise this thread will die a quick death :lol:

I want THE TELE here GODDAMMIT!! He is gonna destroy this place when he finds out Trevorrow was the chosen one to direct Episode 9.

• Like 3

This is Tele upon hearing Colin was chosen as Director for EPISODE IX:

giphy.gif

Tbh, I was never as excited as I am right now for an arrival of a member to the forum. Tele, if you somehow are reading this before reading the big news, put a camera filming your face because I want to see your reaction when you read it. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Tbh, I was never as excited as I am right now for an arrival of a member to the forum. Telem if you somehow are reading this before reading the big news, put a camera filming your face because I want to see your reaction when you read it. 

x950.jpg

• Like 7

Universal

The Visit Universal 9/11/15 Everest (2015) Universal 9/18/15 Legend Universal 10/2/15 Steve Jobs Universal 10/9/15 Crimson Peak Universal 10/16/15 Jem and the Holograms Universal 10/23/15 By the Sea Universal 11/13/15 Krampus Universal 12/4/15 Sisters Universal 12/18/15

Disney

Bridge of Spies Buena Vista 10/16/15 The Good Dinosaur Buena Vista 11/25/15 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Buena Vista

12/18/15

1 Universal 27.8% $1,958.7 13 11 2 Buena Vista 19.7% $1,390.7 12 8

Of course we are talking about the calendar year. WB would have won last year had AMERICAN SNIPER been counted for 2014.

Disney hasn't won a year in nearly a decade. Universal is winning by a huge margin and probably WB finishing second. It's all about consistency, 2016 will be a closer race.