Neo

Fear the Walking Dead | AMC

The pilot was tedious in my opinion, nowhere near as intriguing or gripping as TWD's premiere was. That being said, I never expected this to be as good as TWD. But american ratings seem to be pretty good, so I expect this show will stick around for a while. May as well stick with it at least for the first season.

The fist season of TWD was fantastic. The first season of FTWD so far is on the same level as TWD nowadays, a bore to sit trough with some incredibly bland and dumb characters.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

The series is taking its time. I think it will only get more interesting though. Now we get to see the military vs zombies. I can understand why they are staying put though. This is the series that is supposed to show how everything goes down and the perspective of the downfall of civilization.

So even though I can't stand what the characters are doing, I understand what the show is trying to show.

Oh yeah, this we know. I bet his cousin won't show up either :lol:

I am pretty sure he said the cousin thing was a lie just so they could stay in the house overnight, and then once the family left figure out what to do with no one else bothering them.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure he said the cousin thing was a lie just so they could stay in the house overnight, and then once the family left figure out what to do with no one else bothering them.

Yeah, I thought the same. Two episodes left in this season. I am sure the next one will expand to 10 episodes like TWD did.