Neo

Fear the Walking Dead | AMC

What is the point of leaving everyone behind in LA? It makes little to no sense at all. Those people are not infected. Does the government wants to kill everyone except the military?

Edited by CJohn

I like the premise and I keep waiting for better execution of it, tbh. 

The finale will drop a big zombie invasion in LA, which is similar to around 10 Walking Dead seasons premieres and/or finales :lol: In fact, I am pretty sure The Walking Dead will destroy Alexandria in the first few episodes. 

Edited by CJohn

What is the point of leaving everyone behind in LA? It makes little to no sense at all. Those people are not infected. Does the government wants to kill everyone except the military?

Apparently it's too much of a liability to take care of thousands of civilians.

At this point they have to abandon ship or risk the lives of everyone including the military.

I like the premise and I keep waiting for better execution of it, tbh.

The finale will drop a big zombie invasion in LA, which is similar to around 10 Walking Dead seasons premieres and/or finales :lol: In fact, I am pretty sure The Walking Dead will destroy Alexandria in the first few episodes.

They might hurt it a little bit, but Alexandria and the places around it are gonna be the setting for a while. Edited by zerbs

This is over. Someone needs to explain why the military was gonna save sick and dying people but would abandon everyone in the city that was well and release an horde of zombies.

Daniel released the zombies. The military abandoned because the command structure fell( at least that's the impression I got).

stupidity begets even  more stupidity  

why would they keep all those turned zombies in the stadium ? "alive"? why the fuck its like a pressure pot zombie stew  and el salvador let them out ....

then our star family leaves the compound without even warning the others survivors ? i can't say they're any better than the army ....

??????????????????? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: at garage scene with soldier he let go ....

i seriously doubt they're going to survive too much conflicting personalities and interests and NO leadership .....

well of course she got bitten , standing there randomly as zombies stormed the place instead of going in army truck 

glad this is over , i can't take anymore of their stupidity ....

• Like 1