terrestrial

w/e est.PerfectG 26.7|Visit 25.7|WarR 7.4|MI5 4.15|SOC 4.1 p.21 - Sun rth TPG/TV 5.5|WR 2.4|WITW 1.2|MI5 1|SOC 950k p.26

If this continues through Thursday we're looking at a huge Black Mass opener and a very very disappointing Scorch opening.

Or both do $35-45 million OW lol. Black Mass might just be more frontloaded? 

Either way, it'd be pretty exciting to have 3 weekends in September with multiple $25 million+ OWs. And then October should keep up the pace, too.

Fall 2015 is looking to be gigantic

Is Fox hiding MR numbers?

No idea why they tweet it again, maybe some read the question about it (not seriously meant)

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 9 mins9 minutes ago

GLOBAL REPORT: 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' Blazes to $27M Ahead of North American Release; 'Mission:... http://fb.me/4rJtu4SJm

• Like 1

Or both do $35-45 million OW lol. Black Mass might just be more frontloaded?

Either way, it'd be pretty exciting to have 3 weekends in September with multiple $25 million+ OWs. And then October should keep up the pace, too.

Fall 2015 is looking to be gigantic

How would Black Mass be more frontloaded than MR2, it is an adult thriller vs a YA adaptation.

• Like 2

In therory The-Numbers starts with actual updates

But they are only small releases

Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet           $20,525     -22%       28     $733        $298,408  

Listen to Me Marlon          $9,880     -59%      15     $659       $383,385 

Reminder: all titles with green numbers thre (not counting for my posts) = still estimates, their black ones are the updated actuals

In case some wants already to start a w/e actuals thread.....

Edited by terrestrial