WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Maze Runner - 30.3M | Black Mass - 23.4M | Everest - 7.5M | The Visit - 11.4M | Perfect Guy - 9.7M

Time for me to change my avatar. I am gonna stan hard for Vin Diesel next super epic junk. I can't wait to see it myself in a full theater where either everyone is laughing or have no clue what is happening in the middle of so much crap CGI (has anyone seen the new trailer? I have no idea what is happening in 4 or 5 scenes!).

Plus, unless our distributor fucks up badly this is gonna be big over here and smash the I am sure excellent Crimson Peak which opens on the same day. Plus October 29 releases are so weak (Goosebumps and Legend won't make much) that it might win 2 weeks in a row. I know Lionsgate already asked Vin to clear his schedule to film a sequel and I am totally down for that.

:redcapes:
  • Like 1

Black Mass was good. It's certainly getting one nom at the Oscars: makeup. Good performances all around but it's kinda every gangster movie cliche ever.

What I'm hearing. Scott Cooper seems to be carving out a distinct "good but not great" niche for himself. 

In time all of you will join me in the sun. It will be like blue balls to my heart when you guys do it.

I once tried joining friends in the Sun before. But guess what CJohn? The Sun don't shine where I live. It's perpetual darkness. I don't even have the luxury of friends. Everybody these days is feeling so apoplectic that nobody can get along.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I once tried joining friends in the Sun before. But guess what CJohn? The Sun don't shine where I live. It's perpetual darkness. I don't even have the luxury of friends. Everybody these days is feeling so apoplectic that nobody can get along.

Don't worry, Nolan will always be with you, behind the bookshelf. He will never leave you.

Still nothing in that trailer makes me cringe as hard as “The street always wins"

It looks pretty awful though

I lost my shit with Vin doing his superhero thing on that scene and making the parking garage collapse.

NOW WE REBUILD from Rocky boy at the end of San Andreas was also stuff of legend.

I lost my shit with Vin doing his superhero thing on that scene and making the parking garage collapse.

NOW WE REBUILD from Rocky boy at the end of San Andreas was also stuff of legend.

I vouch for the last line from Fant4stic as the most hilariously bad line of the year. Actually the whole conversation is hilarious because you can see where its going from a mile away

• Like 1

I vouch for the last line from Fant4stic as the most hilariously bad line of the year. Actually the whole conversation is hilarious because you can see where its going from a mile away

Kinberg saw the ending of Avengers 2 and tried to do the same. Cut before the sentence is finished to make it look cooler.

Got a pretty strange group of trailers with Scorch Trials (theater was maybe 90% full with a lot of teens and tweens).

The 5th Wave - got a decent reaction

Point Break - got a really surprisingly good reaction. Most of the audience was probably not even born when the original movie came out

Daddy's Home - got the best reaction

The Martian - decent reaction

Deadpool - silence. Literally no reaction to any of the jokes or the trailer

Got a pretty strange group of trailers with Scorch Trials (theater was maybe 90% full with a lot of teens and tweens).

The 5th Wave - got a decent reaction

Point Break - got a really surprisingly good reaction. Most of the audience was probably not even born when the original movie came out

Daddy's Home - got the best reaction

The Martian - decent reaction

Deadpool - silence. Literally no reaction to any of the jokes or the trailer

Got 5th Wave (different trailer for me than the one I saw on youtube)

Point Break

Jungle Book

The Martian

Deadpool

Ride Along 2

Some few laughs in Ride Along 2.  But total silence in other trailers.