kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

33 minutes ago, Eric Creed said:

I'm so proud that his accomplishments are being recognized.

I mean dude saved the Earth five times he clearly deserves a Nobel. Lol but seriously, as a marketing move I have to give it to Paramount, I guess full trailer before either Scream VI or Dungeons and Dragons?

23 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Looks like this is when we'll be seeing the second trailer.

I think it would be too close to release though? My guess is second trailer by the end of the month (Dungeons and Dragons) and the CinemaCon is going to be some footage to the people who will be present there or maybe a final trailer that gets release online days after to announce pre-sales, but idk.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Fq4Ek1WXwAA22rL?format=jpg&name=large

Fq4EmI8WwAAarfi?format=jpg&name=large

Fq4EoIUXgAAJi5b?format=jpg&name=large

Lots of new stuff today. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a new trailer as soon as next week.

Love them! Also nice to see that, going by the marketing material and coments about the test screenings, other bots seems to be getting more spotlight and not just Optimus and Bumblebee.

Through the Hasbro toy pipeline, we now have a potential unannounced character leaked for this movie:

Spoiler

Fsl551NWwAAhhhv?format=jpg&name=medium

There were rumours years ago claiming a G1 Megatron was originally going to appear in Bumblebee, but was cut when the movie was retooled into a franchise reboot. This box adds weight to that rumour by seemingly featuring that Megatron design. It is worth noting that there is no guarantee he will appear in Rise of the Beasts, as Hasbro has been using old character renders like Michael Bay's Megatron and Ironhide on toys featuring that movie's logo for some reason. But this unused render suddenly being given the light of day is suspect. I wouldn't be too surprised to see this Megatron in a post credit scene in this new Transformers movie.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Through the Hasbro toy pipeline, we now have a potential unannounced character leaked for this movie:

Hide contents

Fsl551NWwAAhhhv?format=jpg&name=medium

There were rumours years ago claiming a G1 Megatron was originally going to appear in Bumblebee, but was cut when the movie was retooled into a franchise reboot. This box adds weight to that rumour by seemingly featuring that Megatron design. It is worth noting that there is no guarantee he will appear in Rise of the Beasts, as Hasbro has been using old character renders like Michael Bay's Megatron and Ironhide on toys featuring that movie's logo for some reason. But this unused render suddenly being given the light of day is suspect. I wouldn't be too surprised to see this Megatron in a post credit scene in this new Transformers movie.

People on Twitter noticed that on the new video promoting the statues there's the voice of a T-Rex at the end which may indicated that his Beast Wars version is on the movie.

On 4/1/2023 at 7:04 AM, Brainbug said:

The question is, will Optimus Prime be as much of a homicidal war criminal in this as in the Bayformers sequels?

WIll he still be harassing poor Calvin Johnson ?

I admit, that was a great commericial.

For those wh odon't know, Calvin Johnson was a NFL player who had the nickname Megatron. he retired just a couple ofmonths before the movie opened, and the Commerical had Johnson talking about how fun it was to be be retired, except this guy called Optimus Prime kept harrasing him.Then you heard Optimus waening Johanson to stop what he was doing athe ad followed Johnson around while Prime kept harassing him.

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

Rumour is that the movie is quite good [and it looks good tbh, the action seems well directed], i´m not sensing much hype tho

New trailer this week apparently

I mean the social media engagement the teaser had doesn't come out of nowhere, there is interest from the GA part, I know there are cases where this kind of stats mislead but we can't ignore them totally. Fast X which has kinda the same audience has less likes on the youtube trailer besides more views. With the Pikachu precedent though, a second trailer should make clear what the hype is, if it has still more social media engagement than others like Guardians or The Flash i'd say we're heavily underestimating it's worldwide gross tbh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

Rumour is that the movie is quite good [and it looks good tbh, the action seems well directed], i´m not sensing much hype tho

New trailer this week apparently

Actually some new rumours are claiming it's not this week. Makes sense, as CinemaCon is in a couple of weeks and this movie is confirmed to headline Paramount's presentation there, so they'll likely save it for that. The human cast will be getting an Ensemble Award there as well.

I don't quite agree on the hype part, as the first trailer back in December generated a lot of buzz. There hasn't been much marketing for the movie since then though, so I don't blame you for thinking that currently.

• Like 1