WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

My next 2 steelbooks are both coming on November 4. Then there is one on November 18 and 2 more on November 25.

After that I hope there is one more in December and finally the extended versions edition of a certain trilogy that is coming out in mid December.

The Hobbit EE?

Dwight-Schrute-look-of-disapproval.gif

It was on my way to college so technically nothing? I usually go on train but since I had to get the steelbook since it was pre-ordered with a special discount I took the car on that day. 

I had this image of you driving 800 miles on some desert road with a glazed look in your eyes & mumbling "Steelbook.. The Rock.. his power.. gotta have it"

• Like 2

Crazy to think that "Gothic" period horror movies like Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview with the Vampire opened with $30M+ in 1992 and 1994. It's especially impressive for Stoker b/c Interview had major starpower from Tom Cruise, rising star Brad Pitt and still kinda relevant Christian Slater. 

Dracula and Interview are  period horror movies, but NOT Classic Gothic in the way that Crimson Peak is Gothic. "Victorian" and "Gothic" are not the same.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

I had this image of you driving 800 miles on some desert road with a glazed look in your eyes & mumbling "Steelbook.. The Rock.. his power.. gotta have it"

This was me when it was announced Portugal was gonna have a steelbook edition for San Andreas  :ph34r:

Game of thrones is a second level show people treat like a first level show because, I dunno, they're dumber than me I guess. The writing can be so clunky and only about half of the main cast are actually good.

I believe you're confusing Game of Thrones with The Walking Dead.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I still haven't seen BOTFA and don't plan on doing so.

You should. 

I can't think of a reason as to why anyone would ever watch this.

I need a course correction on the fact I only won the Lord of the Rings in normal shitty DVD editions that were free with a dumb magazine. 

Erm... Why not?

You should. 

I need a course correction on the fact I only won the Lord of the Rings in normal shitty DVD editions that were free with a dumb magazine. 

Unexpected Journey was boring and Smaug was slightly better but still not that good, no way am I wasting nearly three hours any time soon on BOTFA.

And yet it has more fans than probably every other show currently on combined except GoT, so I'd say there is plenty of confusion. People are way too easily amused. 

I still hate-watch Walking Dead nowadays because it is EVERYTHING my friends talk about on Tuesdays here.