WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

Alan Taylor will be just fine.

As fine as Josh Trank.

It will, they will promote it as a "return to form" and everyone will end up hate watching it by the end. Heroes Reborn reached that within 4 episodes.

Lmao, I am not surprised Heroes Reborn is crap. 

Speaking of Mark Wahlberg vehicles, I saw the trailer for that new Wahlberg/Farrell movie and it looks brutal. Absolutely dreadful

A solid Paramount bomb to make our Christmas funnier. WB is dropping two bombs as well.

I want Will Ferrell to do another movie with John C. Reilly but I guess Reilly's too busy doing Adult Swim and cameos in weird foreign art movies.

He'll also be in Guardians 2 for about 3 minutes

Shit, I misspelled his last name. That's how far he's fallen

I'd like to see a wahlberg/farrell vehicle though. would be a great buddy cop movie where both of them are cops who are angry dudes that look sort of confused all the time.

• Like 3

marc webb's got some dumbass sounding future lost-in-the-shuffle-at-tiff project in production right now with captain america.

Marc Webb just produced and directed the pilot and second episode of Limitless which is one of the few success stories of fall. He's doing well for himself.

• Like 2

I want Will Ferrell to do another movie with John C. Reilly but I guess Reilly's too busy doing Adult Swim and cameos in weird foreign art movies.

John C Reilly is one of those actors that just turns up in movies.

It's like how a movie or a TV show would randomly have Snoop Dogg in it, but because Snoop Dogg is always everywhere you just stop questioning why Snoop Dogg is currently in the TV show or Movie you're watching.

Marc Webb just produced and directed the pilot and second episode of Limitless which is one of the few success stories of fall. He's doing well for himself.

He's also did Crazy Ex Girlfriend and that'll be cancelled next week.

Bruce Greenwood and Richard Kind are my top two 'that guy' actors who show up in stuff that I didn't know they're in and I'm PSYCHED.

Michael Stuhlbarg is becoming one of those guys too, always happy to see him turn up for five minutes.

The first two episodes of Limitless were great! Even if the third was so-so, those 2 episodes have kept me with the show.

• Like 1