Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Disney has theme parks also.

They are the most connected studio, toys wise.

You go to any toy shop in the world, you have the Disney princesses, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, it s fucking scary to see how big they have become in that field.

And in 2015 WB made a lot of money from video game like Batman Arkham Origins that benefit from those franchise having movie/tv show made about them, it certainly a big part of those franchise model business.

I understand why Deadline just stopped to try evaluating the impact on the theme park revenue/video games/clothes/etc... it is probably not easy at all.

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

No offense kid, but I don't believe you. lol

Sure I'm going to make some clubs, but I can't think of any clubs for superhero movies except maybe Incredibles 2 currently.

Just now, The Futurist said:

Not sure the DC fandom will get over Thor Ragnarok receiving great reviews and Justice League getting trashed.

This will be the breaking point for them.

Stay Strong Folks !

:shades:

Most of them already know that Snyder movies don't do that well critically, so by now they should be willing to accept that.

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Not sure the DC fandom will get over Thor Ragnarok receiving great reviews and Justice League getting trashed.

This will be the breaking point for them.

:shades:

They are building mental defense in advance, I'm sure you can already find them predicting bad reviews for JL, saying that critics will have decided in advance or something like that.

Just now, DMan7 said:

Most of them already know that Snyder movies don't do that well critically, so by now they should be willing to accept that.

Trust me, as a former IMDB user, they don't accept defeat like at all.

I wouldn't say critics go into reviewing a movie prepared to give it a bad/good review but what I would say however is that critics are fully aware beforehand the type of movie they are critiquing whether it be from a certain director, studio or actor and the reputations that those guys have in film and that certainly guides and influences their behavior towards the movie they are going to review. Most critics definitely uses a predetermined mindset going into reviewing movies.

• Like 2

Just now, DMan7 said:

I wouldn't say critics go into reviewing a movie prepared to give it a bad/good review but what I would say however is that critics are fully aware beforehand the type of movie they are critiquing whether it be from a certain director, studio or actor and the reputations that those guys have in film and that certainly guides and influences their behavior towards the movie they are going to review. Most critics definitely uses a predetermined mindset going into reviewing movies.

It's especially true when it comes to directors.

Most critics hate Zack Snyder s esthetics with a passion so Justice League having decent reviews will really be a Mount Everest to climb.

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

It's especially true when it comes to directors.

Most critics hate Zack Snyder s esthetics with a passion so Justice League having decent reviews will really be a Mount Everest to climb.

I would say Depp and POTC might also be in trouble among critics given his recent  domestic abuse case.

I am not into the Marvel/Dc warfare but I would argue that objectively,

Marvel is just terrific at casting, it is basically how the empire was built in the first place with the RDJ coup.

I watch JL & Thor Ragnarok trailers back ot back and I like everyone on screen in the Marvel film,  every actor is pitch perfect for their part, the DC one, not so much, ranges from lol (Dudebro-Man, I can't !) to decent.

:sherlock:

• Like 1