Impact

CAYOM Year 2 discussion

The problem is we need wide openers on the following weekends (which currently have none):March 23-25April 6-8May 11-13June 8-10June 15-17June 22-24July 13-15August 3-5September 28-30November 2-4November 30-December 2December 14-16December 28-30 (a release on the 25th, a Tuesday)I can take care of a couple now that I have work off my back, but I can't do it alone. It certainly didn't help that a few members suddenly went AWOL.

Edited by 4815162342

I finally finished my next installment of my unofficial "Liam Neeson vs." series and put it on June 8th.Last year it was Liam Neeson vs. Somali Pirates with a side of Lions, this year it's Liam Neeson vs. The Yakuza.

• Like 1

Move Union 51 a week up

I'll do that.I'll give Ry until afternoon tomorrow to post what he says he's finishing up. If he doesn't post films by then I will shift some films around so every weekend has a film and then we can begin.

Ugh, got my Disney film done and I've hit a creative brick wall. Absolutely no desire to write, not with Tales of the Abyss 3D sitting right across the room begging me to keep playing. Just go ahead and start, I'll just write my three other planned films next year.My Oscar contender was planned to be an incredibly ambitious film about the 1974 Turkish invasion of Cyprus, but I can't do the film justice, way too distracted. I'll save it for next year. Sorry for holding everything up..