Impact

CAYOM Year 2 discussion

Ugh, got my Disney film done and I've hit a creative brick wall. Absolutely no desire to write, not with Tales of the Abyss 3D sitting right across the room begging me to keep playing. Just go ahead and start, I'll just write my three other planned films next year.My Oscar contender was planned to be an incredibly ambitious film about the 1974 Turkish invasion of Cyprus, but I can't do the film justice, way too distracted. I'll save it for next year. Sorry for holding everything up..

Could you throw in a filler or another medium size project or something old that doesn't need much polishing? Edited by The Dark Alfred

Ok, I have shifted a couple films around so every weekend has at least 1 movie opening.Since that is taken care of, Part 2 can officially begin. That said, if people want to toss in a couple fillers to spruce up a few weekends they can, but it's not necessary.

Well, we could have a "Second Chance Week" where we let some of the big players get more big films out and add them to the Year 2 schedule. Given another week I could probably find time to do my three other planned films and maybe a few fillers. :P

Not my call, technically Impact is still running the show but he's been MIA. I think people would rather accept the weak year and move forward instead of prolonging Year 2 even more.Consider this a chance to have a truckload of Year 3 prospects.

So actuals are done and Domestic/Worldwide numbers come Tuesday. I'm 7 months through the year currently.I encourage people who haven't done reviews of films to do them now, so we got stuff going on.