Neo

Snowpiercer | Now in Theaters and VOD

I know I will have to wait for netflix

Korean and French Blu-rays come out next month. The Korean version will even work on U.S. players with no problem (since Korea and the U.S. share the same region code). And most Radius releases are simultaneous theatrical and VOD, though there have been exceptions.

• Like 1

F**king brilliant. One of the best sci-fi films I have seen in the last 10-15 years. A+.

Damn it Stingray! *must resist downloading the movie online*I have complete faith in Bong's direction so that's no surprise. How are the acting performances and script?

Damn it Stingray! *must resist downloading the movie online*I have complete faith in Bong's direction so that's no surprise. How are the acting performances and script?

lol. :P

Script is smart and performances are strong across the board. But direction, vision, ambition, style are through the roof. This director is no joke...

• Like 3

lol. :P Script is smart and performances are strong across the board. But direction, vision, ambition, style are through the roof. This director is no joke...

Thanks.He is indeed. Bong is one of the top currently working directors for me. His unique style and dark humor brand just click with me, kinda like Tarantino in that regards.
  • Like 2

To think that Harvey Scissorhands was intending to release this film edited, because he thought we "dumb Americans" wouldn't understand it. Not only does the original version get a better reception from screenings, but people understand it better as well.

What a fool he was.

• Like 1

Thanks.He is indeed. Bong is one of the top currently working directors for me. His unique style and dark humor brand just click with me, kinda like Tarantino in that regards.

I have only seen two of his films, this and a monster movie called The Host, which is also really good. Have you seen it?

• Like 1

I have only seen two of his films, this and a monster movie called The Host, which is also really good. Have you seen it?

The Host is brilliant. One of my most favorite movies ever. I'm a fan of both director Bong and SK actor Song Kang Ho, who is the lead in The Host and also a major star in Snowpiercer. They often collaborate with each other, which is great.
  • Like 2

You haven't seen Memories of Murder yet?  That was the movie that made me pay attention to Bong and have been following him since.  Mother is probably a good double feature to watch it with as it is a similar genre, though I don't like it as much as Memories.

• Like 1