Plain Old Tele

The Good Dinosaur (2015)

The Good Dinosaur (2015)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Its a real shame that The Good Dinosaur story is very unoriginal because the films animation is so beautiful to look at, even jaw dropping at points. Pixar really tried to make this a emotional movie but since the few jokes, and light hearted moments in between all the seriousness dont work, it bogs down the rest of the film. The film wont work for most adults but I feel older kids will like this. This film can be pretty dark at times so I recommend skipping the film for the very young ones. Sadly this will rank right next to Cars 2 on the Pixar list. I really wanted to love this film.
Grade: B-

Finally got around to seeing this. I knew it wasn't reviewed well, so I was actually pleasantly surprised. I can understand where a lot of the criticisms are coming from (there were definitely moments that seemed a bit silly/contrived), but honestly there was nothing that actually stopped me from enjoying the film.

The stunning visuals make me regret not having seen this in theatres.

A-