baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

1 minute ago, jandrew said:

When like Hulk was punching aliens and he threw one to Thor who home run-ed it to Iron Man who blasted it to Cap who roundhoused it to SW who shot it in the head, while Hawkeye shot arrows it in.

WAT. Nobody has the time to remember all of that scene :lol: Now that you mention I remember maybe small parts of it? I have no idea :lol: I just remember them fighting in the battle. 

• Like 2

I think my top ten might be like 70% blockbusters this year. The opposite of last year where DOFP was the only one. 

I've been disappointed with this year...

Last year I had a lot of blockbusters. This year only Mad Max, Star Wars and Ant-Man would have even made my top 10 if it was last year.

Still haven't watched a lot of stuff tought, Ex Machina, The Revenant and Hateful Eight being some of the most antecipated.

Just now, jandrew said:

I'll peobably be the only one with San An in my top 10, but thats okay. Compton will be there too.

I have yet to see Compton. It wasn't released here. I had crazy fun with San Andreas but it won't enter my top 10.