baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

6 hours ago, Sagemode87 said:

That's nice, and I get that most people in this thread hates on better movies like Avatar and JW. What now?  

Haven't seen The Big Short yet, but Carol is one of my favorite movies of the year. 

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

Cobain: Montage of Heck
Entertainment
Ex Machina
Inside Out
Jafar Panahi's Taxi
Li'l Quinquin
Love & Mercy
Magic Mike XXL
The End of the Tour
What We Do In The Shadows

10 out of 10.

Haven't seen any of them. :P

• Like 2

I still have Sisters and The Danish Girl to see that open here this year (Creed opens this year as well but it is unlikely I see it since I didn't see any other Rocky movies).

Right now my top would consist in 10 movies between this list (I do my yearly tops based on the release schedule in Portugal):

Whiplash

Birdman

The Imitation Game

American Sniper

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Black Sea

Furious 7

Ex_Machina

Mad Max: Fury Road

Spy

Jurassic World

Inside Out

It Follows

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Trainwreck

Sicario

Crimson Peak

The last 30 minutes of The Walk :ph34r:

Steve Jobs

Bridge of Spies

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Cobain: Montage of Heck
Entertainment
Ex Machina
Inside Out
Jafar Panahi's Taxi
Li'l Quinquin
Love & Mercy
Magic Mike XXL
The End of the Tour
What We Do In The Shadows

I have seen two movies from here. Impressive actually. And I have never heard of only three of them. Even more impressive.

My wife never did repeat viewings of movies(unless I dragged her to one like TA) and is, or should I saw WAS not a star wars fan(she liked the movies somewhat). The now she has seen TFA 3 times, she loved it the 3rd. She just informed me she we should try to find a baby sitter to see it again because "she wants to see it so bad". I would have never seen this coming. 

I am sure this is happening with people all across the country.

• Like 7

Just now, tokila said:

My wife never did repeat viewings of movies(unless I dragged her to one like TA) and is, or should I saw WAS not a star wars fan(she liked the movies somewhat). The now she has seen TFA 3 times, she loved it the 3rd. She just informed me she we should try to find a baby sitter to see it again because "she wants to see it so bad". I would have never seen this coming. 

I am sure this is happening with people all across the country.

My wife doesn't go see movies a second time, and we're considering going again so she can see it in IMAX 3D.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, jandrew said:

When like Hulk was punching aliens and he threw one to Thor who home run-ed it to Iron Man who blasted it to Cap who roundhoused it to SW who shot it in the head, while Hawkeye shot arrows it in.

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

My wife doesn't go see movies a second time, and we're considering going again so she can see it in IMAX 3D.

its worth it. Me and my wife don't care for 3D but after her 2nd viewing which was 2D, then going back to 3D she said it was much better in 3D, and does not even want to see it in 2D again. 

My viewings.

1st- IMAX 3D

2nd- 2D 

3rd- IMAX 3D

Hers

1st- IMAX 3D

2nd- 2D

3rd- Regular 3D

Tonight I am going to a Titan XC 3D showing. She wants to see it in IMAX one more time. My min is now 5 and hers is 4. Its nuts. 

• Like 2

Just now, tokila said:

its worth it. Me and my wife don't care for 3D but after her 2nd viewing which was 2D, then going back to 3D she said it was much better in 3D, and does not even want to see it in 2D again. 

My viewings.

1st- IMAX 3D

2nd- 2D 

3rd- IMAX 3D

Hers

1st- IMAX 3D

2nd- 2D

3rd- Regular 3D

Tonight I am going to a Titan XC 3D showing. She wants to see it in IMAX one more time. My min is now 5 and hers is 4. Its nuts. 

Oh, I've seen it in IMAX laser, I know it's cool. :) 

• Like 1