Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY IV: The 4th Annual Box Office Theory Awards! (CEREMONY TOMORROW AT 2PM EST)

Just now, Blankments said:

More that there weren't many mainstream lead performances. Betting if I had got to Phoenix and Queen of Earth on time, she wouldn't have been on my ballot (Haven't seen Queen of Earth yet, but Hoss would've bumped off one person).

blank I saw ur creepy daisy ridley sig I know you just voted with your dick on that one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

BEST ENSEMBLE

The last category before picture.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4/5, Ugh the Martian's ensemble wasn't good.  It's Damon's film and pretty much his alone.  Everyone else is serviceable.

91/124

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Biggest snub is ALOHA for biggest piece of shit. Yes I consider it worse than Ridiculous 6 and Victor Frankenstein

Yeah, Aloha is the worst movie of the year by some margin, but most people haven't seen it. Like say what you want about Jupiter Ascending or Jurassic World but there's no way they come close to the true turds of the year.