kayumanggi

THE HURRICANE HEIST | 03.09.18 | Rob Cohen

ROB COHEN TO HELM ACTION THRILLER “CATEGORY 5″

http://www.tracking-board.com/rob-cohen-to-helm-action-thriller-category-5/

CATEGORY 5 is bringing in Rob Cohen to direct. Casting is currently underway with production set for spring/summer of this year.

The film follows a team of tech hackers who infiltrate a U.S. Mint facility on a small coastal town to steal $102 million just as a disastrous hurricane is about to strike. The only two people left in the town, a meteorologist and a treasury agent, must survive the storm while stopping the thieves from getting away with the heist of the century.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

Okay so I was wondering if this was still going on and it is.....but they renamed it.

http://deadline.com/2017/07/rob-cohen-the-hurricane-heist-byron-allen-entertainment-studios-motion-pictures-1202130540/

It's The Hurricane Heist now, they say early 2018.

Category 5 was a much cooler title but The Hurricane Heist will get people in the door for sure.

Edit: This will probably be Entertainment Studios' next minor hit.

Edited by slambros

3 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

But sadly won't do well because Toby Kebbell is in it...the guy is cursed. To balance his curse we need some MCU actors in the movie.

Well, he was in the recent Planet of the Apes films and those were a success... Kong: Skull Island, as well.

On 8/28/2017 at 0:28 PM, slambros said:

Well, he was in the recent Planet of the Apes films and those were a success... Kong: Skull Island, as well.

So all we need is an ape to be orchestrating the hurricane and he's good :sparta:

• Like 3

Entertainment Studios has an open release date in either June or July and I've got a bad feeling this is getting pushed back yet again. 

Can I get a logo or a still or something, after a certain point, I need something to stan for in this movie besides my fave, Entertainment Studios!

• Like 1