kayumanggi

THE HURRICANE HEIST | 03.09.18 | Rob Cohen

That THR review :hahaha:

"Starring two men who are supposed to be related, but aren't even the same nationality, and their shit accents. "

"That's ONE plotline."

Oh I'm so disappointed....that my dollar theater closed, this would have been perfect for it. Nevertheless.

Edited by Morieris

1 hour ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

I noticed that none of my local theaters are getting this and not going to lie, i'm a little disappointed by that. 

Mine’s getting it instead of The Strangers which I find aggravating.  

Edited by Rman823

22 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Mine’s getting it instead of The Strangers which I find aggravating.  

Funny as my local theaters are showing Strangers and not Gringo and Hurricane Heist. 

I also noticed on BOM that the 3 small films are all releasing into about the same amount of theaters. 

18 minutes ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

It doesn't help the studio logo looks so amateurish. It doesn't scream "Big Movie" and the name is so generic. 

Image result for entertainment studios logo

It just looks so straight to DVD that I was shocked when 47 Meters Down got the push it did and even more how much it ended up making. 

17 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

It just looks so straight to DVD that I was shocked when 47 Meters Down got the push it did and even more how much it ended up making. 

I looked into the studio and they have a good business model but they need to really present themselves better. Better logo and name. It just looks cheap. Hell, they actually got another film coming out next month with a decent cast too. 

• Like 2