kayumanggi

LIFE | 03.24.17 | Sony | final gross ● 30.23M

5 hours ago, Alli said:

Besides Logan this is the only adult movie in march. it could benefit from that. logan will be mostly done by the time this releases.

Ehh you've got to at least promote the film a bit. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places and they are? Or maybe folks are that uninterested? I don't know. But this film feels DOA at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. 

Movie will be good.

What do you think about OW? Can it do 20M? I think we're in for a big surprise. There's not really any competition for adult demo. Logan didn't hold as good as predicted and it will be making insignificant numbers by next weekend

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alli said:

Movie will be good.

What do you think about OW? Can it do 20M? I think we're in for a big surprise. There's not really any competition for adult demo. Logan didn't hold as good as predicted and it will be making insignificant numbers by next weekend

I've heard good things about it but that was a couple months ago so I'm keeping expectations in check in terms of quality. 

Box office wise I think it can do $20M+ OW especially with good reviews. It's definitely the type of movie that won't be as affected in a crowded March. It's R rating plus it's sci-fi makes it a different option for adults not looking to get into the nostalgic feeling. 

• Like 1