WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I saw IO on a weekday morning and the shitlords were still there :lol: Weekday nights are optimal but my parents' work schedules don't always align. 

IDK... I'm doing Dory opening night for sure and if they're any annoying kids I'm gonna beat some ass *

*I'll want to at the very least

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I saw Coyote Ugly in theaters.

Coyote! Ugly!

Top that, everyone.

Didn't I already do that with JOHNNY MNEMONIC?

Or, what about SPLIT SECOND?

WARLOCK 2?

THE PUPPET MASTERS?

Tales from the Hood?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

We might've, who knows :rofl:

I usually tend to see movies in Badajoz. Yup, Spanish translations galore, kinda ruins the experience. In other occassions, I'll see it in Campo Maior (where I live), though much rarer since sometimes the Ministério da Cultura forgets this is Portugal too and rarely drops good movies (hell, movies at all) :lol:

Yeah, where you live there are no big commercial cinemas. Here we have it all. Atmos (Almada Forum), IMAX (Colombo), 3D (every theater has it), you name it :lol: And we will get 4DX soon in Lisbon as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I saw Coyote Ugly in theaters.

Coyote! Ugly!

Top that, everyone.

WARLOCK 2?

THE PUPPET MASTERS?

Tales from the Hood?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

WARLOCK 2?

THE PUPPET MASTERS?

Did any of these movies end with a shot of John Goodman's ass and a random LeAnn Rimes cameo like Coyote Ugly does (I am not making that shit up by the way. All of that really does occur in the final scene of the movie)? No? Okay then.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 75live said:

I've seen a couple of the Critters films in the theater 

Critters 3 is the movie that gave us Leonardo DiCaprio!

I hope he thanks that movie for opening the door of possibilities in his speech at the end of the month.

Just now, filmlover said:

Critters 3 is the movie that gave us Leonardo DiCaprio!

I hope he thanks that movie for opening the door of possibilities in his speech at the end of the month.

I hope he does too :) 

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

:kitschjob:now im scared of what those little fuckers might do to the experience of revisiting the world of Nemo

Based on my experience, this is what the under 10 crowd will do if not controlled:

Toddlers: "Fishies!" 

4-6 year olds: Laugh at everything

7-10: Make commentary and try acting like smartasses

Last I checked the naysayers on the DP thread were talking under Kick Ass numbers. It's gonna do most of its total in one freaking day.

Also...anyone who cares please ignore Rob Liefeld's attempts at taking credit for the character. Anyone who knows anything about Deadpool knows that he was co-created with Fabian Nicieza(you know an actual writer), but the man who truly brought Deadpool to life was Joe Kelly.

Think of Kelly as Chris/Jonathan Nolan and Liefeld as David S. Goyer and you won't be far off...;)

Anyway, very happy with these numbers...makes my 15th move in 5 years much more tolerable. :ohmygod:

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Based on my experience, this is what the under 10 crowd will do if not controlled:

Toddlers: "Fishies!" 

4-6 year olds: Laugh at everything

7-10: Make commentary and try acting like smartasses

Besides being looked like if I am a rapist or something, those are the other reasons I don't see animation movies in theaters anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Yeah, where you live there are no big commercial cinemas. Here we have it all. Atmos (Almada Forum), IMAX (Colombo), 3D (every theater has it), you name it :lol: And we will get 4DX soon in Lisbon as well. 

Actually, we do get 3D around here, both in Badajoz and in CM (I saw The Force Awakens in 3D here in CM, even I was surprised at the fan service there). Though it's very rare and only the BIIIG tentpoles get that treatment. In CM, some of those tentpoles are straight up never shown, period (the last MCU movie we got here was f**king Thor 2 :rofl:).

Shiiiieet though, there's IMAX in Lisbon? Holy crap... assuming you already experienced it, how's it like?

• Like 1